Animus Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Stargate: Unlimited

Animus
    Animus

Stargate: Unlimited Empty Stargate: Unlimited

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Hogwarts

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It almost looked like it was on fire in the light of the sunset, and only one figure was out on the school grounds. It was a small figure, from the sight, covered head to toe in a dark cloak but it was fast, darting towards the Dark Forest from the castle within ten minutes. There, the hood of the cloak was thrown back to reveal a young woman with red hair and bright green eyes. At her waist, a pair of guns were holstered snugly, the hilt of a sword below the left gun: enchanted so a silver blade would shoot from the hilt with a simple squeeze that only the woman could manage. And in her right hand, a wand was clutched, a simple spell lighting the end of it was she explored the forest; a common activity for her.

However, this evening as she dove further and further into the forest she found a large ring with thirty-nine symbols engraves around it and she recognized none of them. Upon further investigation, she found a large pedestal shaped device, the same symbols on it and a large red button in the center of it.

Now this young woman, Vega, was a curious sort. More curious than she should be, especially considering who she was and what she did for a living as well as the time. The Second Wizarding War was going, duels breaking out between wizards everyday and Death Eater's on the march. Maybe that was part of the reason that Vega started to press several symbols, until she couldn't add anymore, and watched the ring come to life as it spun and symbols lit up. Once the last one was press, Vega placed her hand on the center button and watched as the rung seemed to be filled with water, part of it exploding outwards for a minute before settling.

Walking forward, Vega placed her hand against it, moving it around for several moments before she walked into it. The rush of traveling through a wormhole might make people sick, those who suffer motion-sickness most definitely, but Vega's stomach didn't seem the least bit unsettled. Years of traveling by Floo Network and flying on broomsticks had rid her of any motion sickness.

However... That was the least of her concerns as she was tossed into a battlefield much of the battle having already moved on. Only the bodies of the dead and dying remained nearby. This didn't seem to bother her either. In fact, she merely drew her own gun and started looking around, grabbing weapons off the ground as she went and soon noticed that the ring she came out of the identical to the one in the Dark Forest.

Spoiler:

Earth, SGC

Sam was preparing for the next mission through the Stargate, getting a forest uniform on and grabbing her gun and extra ammo. Grabbing the rest of her equipment, she made her way to the gate room, glancing at Teal'c, Daniel, and O'Neill before the gate activation was started, each chevron being locked into place before moving onto the next and finally the wormhole opened. It was always an impressive sight, Samantha could always appreciate it.

A moment later they all moved forward, entering the Stargate and going through the wormhole before stumbling out the other side. Here it was... There was a forest all around, an immense tree with roots pulled up at odd angles and the tell-tale mark of an arrow or bullet piercing the trunk at some point or another. Already, the team could hear the sounds of activity in the area, and not just from animals. Sam brought her gun up, safety off and began to explore the area.

"We should probably head back, sir. There are obviously people nearby, but they won't reveal themselves. I think we might want a little extra firepower, just to be on the safe side." Although, who would stand against Teal'c and his staff weapon for very long, except the Goa'uld and other Jaffa.

Spoiler:
    Animus
    Animus

Stargate: Unlimited Empty Re: Stargate: Unlimited

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Gaia--Madain Sari
    Eiko is making soup.

Feudal Earth--Japan
    Miroku wakes at the sound of voices. What are the villagers up to so late at night? He grabs his staff & sneaks toward the noise.

Earth--Forks, Washington
    Bree watches in terror as newborn vampires get slaughtered in the field before her. T-those wolves are huge! She takes a step back. What are they doing here? Why are they killing everyone?

She watches until her last acquaintance is slain, then flees for her life.

Earth--Japan
    Home alone, as usual. Hotaru thinks sadly as she glances out the window.

Earth--Africa
    Albert stands atop a building as he watches the village below. Pathetic, little lifeforms... To think I was once like them... He scoffs at the thought. But there is no need for scorn. He smiles. Soon, so very soon, they shall all be my mindless slaves.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:59 pm

The Nomad
    South Africa

Snake took a cigarette, lighted it up andsmoked. It was pretty calm since Ocelot and Big Boss died, with for solecompany Otacon and Sunny for the tiny year of life he still had. He didn’t mindit though, it’s not like he’d have wanted to return on the battlefield or livewith anyone else but those two. The mere thought of living with Drebin or Merylas well was giving him headache.

“Snake!” Otacon was entering into the room, andcoughed at the smoke, obviously disapproving what his friends was doing “You’restill smoking? With all of your problems?”

“I have less than one year to live; and Iplan on living it the way I wish. What do you want?” he replied without caring,he liked to smoke and he was going to die anyway, what’s the point in stopping?

“Nothing much. I’ve left the Mk.III next of themetallic circle we found here, but nothing happens still, and the battle isending. It probably belonged to The Patriots, but we probably won’t know morewithout the AI’s data.”

“Bah, probably a worthless invention theygave up. And do not ask me to go see by myself, I am not setting foot on abattlefield again.” he said with a tone allowing no replies “Most importantly,when do we eat?”

“Well, I think Sunny is actually cooking something…”

Snake looked at Otacon for a few seconds,groaned and put his head in his hands in despair.

------------------------

Meanwhile, the MK.III, now equipped of an automaticmode by Otacon, jumped when the Stargate opened. Its camera turned to Vega,although it was so small she probably didn’t see it immediately. It sent asignal to Otacon, and the machine a bit… panicked.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:59 pm

The Nomad

Sunny was indeed cooking. Her skills had improved since she had spent time with Naomi. Granted, she wasn't capable of cooking complicated meals but simple things were within her skill range. Most notably right now: Macaroni and cheese, and hot dogs. All cooking those required was boiling water, definitely something Sunny was capable of. The hot dogs were done, all that was left was to mix the cheese with the macaroni. It took a little while for her to mix it,but at least the food was still hot when she was done and she carried it,slowly, over to a table before wiping her hands on her apron and laying it aside, quickly heading downstairs to Snake and Otacon.

"I'm d-done cooking now!" Sunny smiled before she wrinkled her nose up at the smoke from Snake's cigarette. The little girl quickly went over to him and grabbed it away, crushing it under her foot.

"This is s-still a n-non smoking flight."

------------------------------------------------

Except, Vega did notice the MK III. It wasn't anything she'd seen before so she pocketed her want, went over to it and picked it up,looking it over. It looked like something a muggle might use, but it looked far more advanced than anything she had ever seen.

"Merlin's beard, the hell are these muggles making now?" The red haired woman shook it for a moment before brushing back a strand of red hair and setting it down and drawing her wand again. A moment later, Vega kicked it,waiting for it to do something.

"Just a toy then."

Feudal Japan

"Alright, let's head back to the SGC. We'll get a few Marines to come back through next time." O'Neill said, motioning towards the DHD. Meanwhile,Sam was exploring the area around the gate. She had her gun lifted and ready to fire, finger poised over the trigger. She kneeled down a bit, making herself less of a target as she heard a noise.

'Most likely a bird or something.' Sam told herself as she pushed her helmet back slightly. There hadn't been anything in sight when the probe had come through, but then, it had still been day on this planet when the probe had come through.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:01 pm

Feudal Japan
    Miroku steps into the clearing & scratches the back of his head as he looksaround. I could've sworn the voices were coming fromover here.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:02 pm

The Nomad
    South Africa

Snake sighed and looked at Sunny. The foodlooked decent, but he *wanted* to smoke. Yes, he said he’d stop. But it’s liketo stop eating, words, but actions are impossible. Smoking is vital to him.

“Listen Sunny, the Nomad isn’t flying at the moment, so I don’t think we canreally say it’s a flight… So I have the right to smoke. Do you understand?” Hesighed more in hoping the little girl would leave his cigarette alone. Otaconlaughed on his side and sat at the table to take some food, which he tried toeat.

“It’s very good Sunny, you made great progress.” hesaid and stood up to take his laptop, while something looking like a PSP GO gotits red light flashing, next to Snake “Hey, Snake, the Mk.III got something.You should check, although I doubt it’s anything important.”

Snake groaned and grabbed the new remotecontrol of the Mk.III. He slided the screen open to reveal the buttons, and putit on. On the screen, he saw Vega kicking the Mk.III

“The hell is that? Some kind of red haired girl is kicking the Mk.III?” heactivated the camera on the Remote Control, the screen of the Mk.III opening atthe same time, revealing Snake’s face at the same time “What’s you’re doing tothe robot? Or, what are you doing on a battlefield? Not a place for your women.”
    Animus
    Animus

Feudal Japan

"Colonel!" Sam shouted at the sight of Miroku, from where she wascrouched. He didn't look like a threat and his staff was not a Jaffa staffweapon. She kept her hand on her gun as she stood up, but had lowered it sothere was no misunderstanding as they walked away from the gate and towards themonk.

"Hello." Sam said simply. "My name is Samantha Carter. This isColonel Jack o'Neill, Daniel Jackson, and Teal'c."

The Nomad

"It's s-still non-smoking!" She pointed to the sign before smilingbrightly towards Otacon and hugging him tightly. She was particularly proudthat her cooking was getting better. And more than happy that no one was fakingeating what she cooked. Getting a plate for herself, Sunny hopped onto her seatand turned on her computer. She ate a bit while she waited for it to startup,and watched Snake at the MK III's controls.

"Oh hey! That's bloody brilliant, muggles are alot more advanced than we give them credit for." Vega looked it overagain. At the moment, she wasn't paying attention to what Snake had said. TheMK III had caught her attention. After awhile though, there was only so muchshe could look at on it.

"I can fit in on a battlefield just as well as anybody else. And, Iwouldn't be here if that ring," She pointed behind her at the Stargatewith her thumb. "hadn't tossed me out here. I was in the DarkForest, exploring."
    Animus
    Animus

Feudal Japan
    "My name's Miroku." The monk says, then drops to his knees, grabsSam's left hand, & kisses it. "It's a pleasure to meet you, mylady."
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad
    South Africa

“That ring…?” he said and moved the camera onto it “You mean Otacon’s ring?It’s doing something except being useless after all?”

“What? It worked?!” Otacon jumped from his chair and took forcefully the remotecontrol from Snake’s hands, much to his dismay and probably Sunny as she waslooking at it.

“So much for an old Circle…” Snake said and grabbed some food. He looked at itvery suspiciously and tried to eat it. It still wasn’t great food, but it wasbetter than rations. “… That’s not bad.” He said to Sunny “It can be improvedstill though…”

“Hey, it worked?!” he asked, ignoring Snake’s complaining “What did the circledo? You said you wouldn’t be there without the Circle? It worked as some kindof teleportation device?!”

USS Enterprise-D
    Alpha Quadrant

(The USS Enterprise is going t go in FF9’s world)

Captain Picard was playing his flute in his office when Riker called him inemergency. He sighed, puts down the flute, and moved onto the bridge. Data andWorf were there as well, at their usual post, everything seemed quite today.

“What is it Number One?” he asked directly in arriving

“We detected a large item floating in space, a large metallic circle. It ismade up of unknown material and is on our trajectory.” Riker replied and showedit on the screen from far, looking very small “Magnify.” It now looked like agiant Stargate, similar to the one the Oris are used to create to allow theirspaceship to travel extremely long distance easily.

“Intriguing. It looks big enough to allow many galaxy-Class Starship to passin... Or Even a Borg Cube. Origin of the technology?” asked Picard to Data

“Unknown sir.” he replied “It is unlike any technology we have seen before. Itseems to emit a weak energy as well.”

“Hum… Yellow alert until we know more, take us closer to that thing.” Picardsaid and sat down in the Captain’s chair

The ship moved toward the Stargate, but when they got close, it started toactivate. Before they were able to react, the wormhole formed, astonishingeveryone who saw it.

“Data… What is it…?” asked Picard

“I do not know, sir... The energy emanating from it is beyond anything I haveseen in Starfleet, or even the Borg. An exterior source probably activated it,there was nothing moments agi.” He replied to the captain and looked thesensors “And it appears to be pulling us in, Sir.”

“What?” said Riker “Move us away from that thing!”

“I’m trying but nothing work. The Warp reactor appears to be offline” repliedData “It appears nonetheless the force pulling us in doesn’t emerge from theCircle itself. It is very different from the energy we are detecting from thedoor, probably the same energy that activated Circle. We will collide with theBlue Energy in 30 seconds.”

“Commander Laforge.” said Picard after communicating with Engineering “You have25 seconds to take us out of here!”

“I cannot captain, the engines are at max output and it ain’t even slowing usdown! We’re sitting ducks! Maybe if we try to use the Tractor Beam reversed, wecould pull us out”

“Make it so!” but it was too late, the Enterprise finally got pulled in, andtravelled to a similar Stargate posted in the Star System of Gaia. All of thecrew was choked to see they were still alive, and the Stargate closedimmediately.

“Where are we…?” asked Riker “Data?”

“It appears none of the constellation fit our map. Considering we went throughwhat I would imagine to be a wormhole, it is safe to assume we are in anothergalaxy.”

“Is the circle still open?” asked Picard

“I’m afraid that no, Sir.”

“Commander Laforge, do you read any Starfleet communication or energy comingfrom the Gate?”

“No sign of activity from the Gate, Captain. Nor do we read any communication,so this galaxy gotta be populated only with underdeveloped specie, or they usecommunication we cannot detect. With Warp engine at maximum, it’d take usthousands f years to get back.”

Picard sighed, and got everyone to gather information. Soon after, him and hismain crew members gathered into the reunion room. Data was the first to speakabout the nearby planet, Gaia.

“It is strange. This planet would correspond to 14th Century earth. Yet theypossess technology far beyond their capacity, as I am detecting at least twoairship flying around the planet, and many source of energy that could only beproduced by a

“Captain, considering the circumstance, I doubt we should follow the PrimeDirective to the letter. The peoples down there may know about this….‘Stargate’.”Word said

“Agreed Lieutenant Worf. But I do not want to interact too much with them.Order Renaissance type clothes for us. Commander Data, Lieutenant Worf,Counsellor Troi, come with me to Transport Room 3.”

They nodded. They passed on clothes fitting to those from the FF9 universe, andbeamed down near of the Summoner’s village, as they sensed it was an importantsource of energy.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:03 pm

The Nomad

Sunny smiled brightly towards Snake. She was only six after all, her cookingcan't be expected to be fantastic. After finishing eating, Sunny got rid of thedishes and got onto her computer, then turned to watch Otacon on the control.

Taking off her cloak, already sweating from the Africanheat, Vega wiped away the sweat from her brow at looked back towards the MK IIIwhile she made sure she still had her guns and sword.

"Yeah. It exploded with something like water and when I walked through it,it like apparated me here. I was just exploring the Dark Forest after hours,didn't expect to stumble out Merlin knows where. Which, where the hell isthis?" And why the hell was she talking to this thing?

Feudal Japan

"Uh... pleasure to meet you too, Miroku. And it's Sam, or CaptainCarter." Sam said, watching him with a perplexed look. Glancing towardsO'Neill and the others, Sam took her hand back while trying not to appear rude.

"If you don't mind, where are we?" Sam asked, since she seemed to bethe one Miroku was the most interested in talking to.

Last edited by Twilight on Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Gaia
    A moogle is out gathering herbs for Eiko's soup. Suddenly, people appear out ofthin air. It freaks out & flies back toward Madain Sari.

Feudal Japan
    "No, I don't mind." Miroku explains as he slides his arm into hers."I don't mind at all." He grins. "We are in..." He whispersin Sam's ear. "A forest."
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad
    South Africa

“We are in South Africa.” he replied “Water? Exploding? A forest? Wait asecond.” he turned to Snake “Mind to go check?”

“… You’re kidding me.”

“Well I cannot go, it’s a Battlefield. And, you’re not going to ask Sunny now,right? Don’t worry, I’ve improved the Octocamo, it’ll be fine and fast. Bringher back here and try to get information.”

Snake looked at Sunny… Yeah, they weren’t going to send her. He sighed,groaned, took back his cigarette and went to put on the Octocamo.

“Here, I’m sending my friend for you explain him what happened, and if you’relost we’ll give you food and water meanwhile.” Otacon said as he turned back toVega “So, this machine teleported you? That’s amazing!”

Gaia
    Alpha Quadrant

They are surprised by the Moogle, yet they’ve seen worst before.

“Wait, we are here in Peace…” started Picard but too late. He sighed “let’sfollow him, this creature may know more than us on the situation.”

They all nod to him and follow the Moogle inside.
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

Sunny stuck her tongue out at Snake as he grabbed acigarette and went. He should know by now that smoking wasn't helping him any.In fact, it was probably harming him more than anyone thought. Turning backtowards her computer, she got back to work on a pet project of hers. Afterlearning about Snake's rapid aging, and it wasn't directly mentioned to her,she had started hacking any and all government websites that had anythingregarding FOXHOUND or Snake.

"Yeah, I guess it did. And I appreciate that, it'lltake me a little while to get word back to school and to get back there ingeneral. It's pretty damn well hidden." Vega said as she looked around abit. She sighed and shook her head.

"South Africa... I was in Scotland, jeez. Katoki!

Spoiler:

Feudal Japan

Sam laughed a little, figuring it was a joke. At least hewasn't a threat, meaning SG-1 wouldn't need to go back for Marine support.Still, Miroku was getting a little... close, invading her personal space just abit to much.

"Yes well, I guessed that. But where is the forestlocated? What country, what planet?"

Gaia

Ro drew her phaser as a precaution, before following theMoogle. She double checked that it was set on stun before moving forwardhowever.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Gaia
    The freaked out moogle glomps Eiko, nearly knocking her over.

Eiko: "What's wrong?"

Moogle: "K-kupo!"

"Visitors who appeared out of thin air?" Eiko's eyes sparkle witheagerness. "Then I need to hurry." She gently sets the moogle down,then quickly grabs the spoon & begins stirring. She glances over hershoulder. "Don't just stand there. Get some bowls."

The moogle flies off.

Feudal Japan
    "Silly, girl." Miroku smiles. "The forest is located here. Thereis no country or planet, just acres & acres of trees."

Africa
    Suddenly, a villager screams & hugs his insides. "It begins..."Albert smiles sinisterly.

Most of the other male villagers have the same reaction within the next minute.

The women & children watch their men with concern. Some even start to walkaway.

When the men look up, they have red, demonic eyes. They instantly begin toslaughter the women & children without mercy. Screams fill the area withsorrow.
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad
    South Africa

“Scotland? That’s amazing!” said Otacon “With that technology to our use… Itwill revolution the transport industry. Anyway, Snake’s coming.”

Indeed, Snake went out. He heard the screams, but he didn’t stop by thevillage. He assumed the battle was going on there; not his problem. Not like hewould want to help either side, those idiots simply kept fighting since theNanomachine went inactive. Not that he regretted The Patriots, at least now thewar wasn’t the pillar of economy. He finally reached Vega and looked at her

“You’re that Scottish girl? Whatever, how did you activate the ring?” he asked.Altyhough he thought it was mostly fake, not only a teleportation ring soundedsilly, but a teleportation ring connecting some Scottish forest and a SouthAfrican village? Zero really had to be bored if he came up with that stuff.

Gaia
    Summoner Village

Picard leaded them all inside, as they looked curiously around them. Theyfinally arrived where Eiko was cooking. Seeing only a little girl and themoogles had them worrying a bit though, they’d rather have talked to adults.

“Excuse us.” said Picard “We are traveler who lost our way.”

Feudal Japan

“Carter, we don’t have time for that.” said O’Neill who was honestly irritatedby Miroku “If this boy has nothing good to say, we move on, and then we go backhome.”
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

Vega heard the screams as well and had her sword hiltdrawn, but didn't extend the blade just yet. She'd fight when the battle cameto her, otherwise she stayed out of the way. Once Snake arrived, Vega justnodded a bit.

"Technically, I'm British. My school is in Scotland." She said beforewalking over to the DHD.

"I pressed a buncha these symbols before hittin' the red button.Unfortunately, I can't tell ya which symbols I hit."

Feudal Japan

"Yes, sir." Sam nodded and took her arm away from Miroku beforeaddressing him.

"Look, are there any towns are anything nearby that we can get some properinformation?" Sam questioned as she walked beside Jack and the others.

Gaia

As Picard spoke to Eiko, Ro looked around a bit, making sure there was nothingaround that was a threat. She spotted the moogle and walked after it, seeingwhat it was doing.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:06 pm

Gaia
    "Ah, welcome!" Eiko glances at the moogle. "Hurry up! They'rehere! It's rude to keep our guests waiting."

The moogle returns with a stack full of bowls & spoons piled within the topbowl. It stops to hover in front of Captain Picard.

Feudal Japan
    Miroku glances at O’Neill. How rude...

"Look, are there any towns are anything nearby that we can get some properinformation?" Sam questioned as she walked beside Jack and the others.

Aw, of course. She wouldn't want to make apublic display in front of her male friends. How modest... Mirokugrins. "Why, yes. I do know of a quaint village nearby." He wraps hisarm into Sam's, again. "Now if you'll be so kind as to follow me?"
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad
    South Africa

“You’re telling me you’ve been pushing random button, and the ring transportedyou here? Bull.” He took a cigarette, lightened it up and smoked a bit “It’s awaste of time, but come over to the Nomad, Otacon will probably buy yourstory.”

He turned to the village

“The guys there are fighting for basically no reason. We better avoid going in,‘cept If you fancy risking your life for no reason.”

Gaia
    Summoner Village

“Thank you.” he said and took the bowl to eat what’s inside, not to beimpolite, but quickly look back at Eiko “Do you live with your parents?”

Feudal Japan

O’Neill sighed and looked to Daniel who was probably shrugging.
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

"Except, that is what happened. I never sawanything like that before and it was in the Dark Forest so it had to be therefor some time. Especially since students are forbidden to go there." Vegasaid before following him.

"I'm used to risking my life. It's been a theme for the last decade orso." She said with a shrug. "Lead on, old man."

Gaia

Ro took a glance at the bowl, trying the soup as well.

"Captain, I don't see any signs of other people in the area."

Feudal Japan

Sam sighed slightly, shooting a glance towards Daniel and Jack. It looked likethey were going to have to follow him, and Sam was going to have to play alongif they didn't want to get lost.

"Lead the way then, Miroku." Sam said as she walked with him.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Gaia
    Eiko fills the bowls with soup after the moogle passes them out. "Why,yew." She points to a trio of gravestones at the far end of the village."They're right over there."

Feudal Japan
    Miroku leads them to Kikyo's village. "Here we are." He glances atSam & whispers. "I'd recommend the Cobblestone Inn. The food isgreat." Among other things... He smiles.

Children are at play in the town square as the farmers work their crops in theoutskirts of the field.
    Animus
    Animus

TheNomad
    South Africa

“Whatever.”

He wasn’t old. Well, he looked old, but he was barely 40. He activated theSolid Eye and walked toward the Nomad, the Mk.III coming with them. Turning tothe village, he used the zoom and night vision options, and the Solid Eyeshowed him quite an unusual sight.

“The hell? They’re killing their own families?”

Gaia
    Summoner Village

Picard looked at the Gravestone, and turned to Ro.

“So, I guess it’s safe to say she’s living alone here…” he said and turned backto Eiko “I’m sorry. But, if I may ask, did you hear of a Gate allowing totravel to others world?”

Feudal Japan

Jack followed.

United States
    Delaware, Warehouse

Jarod had found one of The Centre most new toy. Things had changed since Mr.Raines had taken over, and this new artifact was quite intriguing. He had takenall of the information about it into The Centre’s database, as well as animpressive collection of coordinate, but they had not sent a single soulthrough it… yet. And he wouldn’t let them do send anyone for their dirtyexperiment through that ‘Stargate’. He erased the database he had found andkept with him the sole copy of it existing now.

The Stargate was there, covered by a white cloth, as well as the DHD. Jarod hadchosen a planet The Centre had verified had life, and pushed the symbol, yetdidn’t push the central red button just yet. He had left hint for Miss Parker,Lyle and Sydney to find him. He wanted they think to have caught him in thiswarehouse, just to tell them the truth. It’d be fun, as usual, and maybe inanother world he’d get the way to have the truth on his family.
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

"You're kidding?!" Vega squeezed the hilttightly, making the blade extend. For Vega, families are something of a sorespot. So, with her sword in hand, she draws one of her guns and checks thecartridge before walking toward the village.

It didn't take long for her to notice the carnage, and that these people weren'tpeople anymore.

"Shit!"

Gaia

"How sad, she's just a child..." Ro shook her head.

Feudal Japan

"Thanks, we'll keep that in mind. I'm not sure we'll be staying verylong." Sam said as she looked around the village. Taking of her helmet shewent to go and talk with a couple villagers about where they were.

USA

Miss Parker had indeed gotten the hint and she, Broots and Sydney were headedtowards the warehouse. She parked the care outside, not even parking itproperly and left the car running. He couldn't have anywhere to run from themthis time. Pulling her gun from the holster, she headed inside with hercompanions and looked around for Jarod.

It didn't take to long. Of course he'd be near the device the Centre had in thebuilding.

"Nowhere left to run, Jarod!"
    Animus
    Animus

Gaia
    Eiko blinks. "So that's what it does?"

"How sad, she's just a child..." Ro shook her head.

"I am NOT!" Eiko glares at Ro as she puts her hands on her hips."I am a BIG girl!"

Feudal Japan
    I see... So she's the one-night-stand kindagirl? Miroku thinks as Sam wanders off. W-where'sshe going? He follows.

The Nomad
    An African man rams a little girl's head into a window, then turns toward thesound. His eyes narrow as he sees the reflection of moonlight off glass."Nenda kukutomba!" He grabs a steel pipe from the ground &charges in their direction.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:08 pm

The Nomad
    South Africa

Snake unloaded a full load of M4’s bullet in the man who charged at them. It’snot like he’d care for a man who did what he just did.

“Can’t say I feel sorry for him.” he said “We better move to our plane, thisvillage is lost. Can’t say it feels good to abandon the kids, but not much wecould do.”

Gaia
    Summoner Village

“What is ‘it’ ?” asked Picard to echo quickly as she seemed to know something."You know a device that can transport peoples?!"

Feudal Japan

“Indeed, we’re not staying long. Daniel, Teal’c, go look for any hint ofGoa’uld activity around here.” He said while he turned to question a fewvillager himself.

United States
    Delaware, Warehouse

“Nowhere? Oh, I wouldn’t say so Miss Parker. You don’t think I’d have ‘called’you here if I couldn’t escape?” he replied to her and smiled and walked next tothe DHD.

“The Centre stole my life, stole my identity. I’m going where you won’t ever beable to catch me, and where I’ll find answers about my family. And your familyas well Miss Parker.” he said “Answers about your mother.”
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:08 pm

The Nomad

Vega shook her head, a scowl across her face.

"I can't leave those kids. It's against my beliefs. We don't have to takethem along, but away from here." Vega said before apparating to thenearest group of children and grabbing them, shooting at whoever was nearby toattack them. She then apparated back towards the Stargate before returning toSnake.

Gaia

"In terms of age regarding what races we come across, you are classifiedas a child." Ro said gently.

Feudal Japan

'I guess Miroku likes me.' Samthought, as she noticed him following her. She brushed a strand of blonde hairfrom her face as she spoke with an elderly gentleman, learning that they werein Japan.

"Colonel!" Sam hollered before jogging back towards him.

"He says we in Japan..."

USA

"Leave her out of this, Jarod." Parker said, shaking her head.

"You're coming back to the Centre, one way or another. Wherever you run,we'll find you."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content