Animus Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Stargate: Unlimited

Animus
    Animus

Stargate: Unlimited - Page 3 Empty Re: Stargate: Unlimited

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:15 pm

The Nomad
    South Africa

“Well, I thought it may have been stealth camouflage… And rocket launchers.” hesaid to her “But a witch…? That’s truly… startling.” he said, although withwhat he saw before, this wasn’t impossible “It’s weird that The Patriots didn’tget your peoples under control.” but his attention got caught by Sunny

“What?” he replied to Sunny “That’s… amazing! Could you show me?”

Gaia
    Summoner Village

“Well, that’s alright. Do you know a village where others human inhabit?”

Fifth Jerusalem
    City’s outskirt

“Miss Parker, that’s not a nice way to speak to the person having the keys ofyour freedom.” He replied to her “Tell me how it feels to be the one in cell,to be the one risking losing freedom forever. Isn’t that what you tried to dowith me, Kyle, Angelo for years?”

“It shouldn’t bother you since you don’t feel remorse bringing others into acell, right?”

------------------------

“Nice to meet you too.” He smiled then answered her question

“Hum, nowhere really.” he said “I am searching for my friends, but it is thechaos since the UMN fell apart, so I doubt it will be easy to find them.” hesaid and finished his coffee
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

"Well, normally we don't interact with non-magicfolk, never mention magic or use magic around them so it'd be hard I think foranyone to control us."

"Of c-course! It wasn't h-hard, their systems are b-better protected thananything else but nothing has been updated s-since FOXALIVE." Sunny smiledbrightly and climbed into her chair.

Feudal Japan

"Not quite, it keeps a lot of people happy. And it's respectful." Samsaid glancing at the others. Oh how she wished Jack or Daniel would saysomething. At least they'd be headed back to the SGC soon.

Fifth Jerusalem

"It's my job, Jarod." Parker said, her voice clipped."You know that. And you know that there's no betraying the Centre. WhetherI wanted to or not."

"That's unfortunate. But, Fifth Jerusalem has been bustling with activitylately, so maybe you're friends will show up here. Maybe make missing posters?If they see them, or if someone sees them, you'd definitely hearsomething."
    Animus
    Animus

Gaia
    "That depends." Eiko tilts her head. "Do dwarves count ashuman?"

Feudal Japan
    Sheesh! Miroku rolls his eyes. She's starting to sound like a Priest.They get to where they met Miroku. "Well, here we are."

The Nomad
    So this is what nanomachines are?David frowns. Worthless things! They can hide physical painbut can do nothing for memories or emotions. He continues to readanyway.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:16 pm

The Nomad
    South Africa

Otacon slightly laughed.

“You don’t know The Patriots, their reach extends far.” he said before turningback to Sunny “That’s great Sunny. With what you found, we may find a way toheal… Did you hear that Snake?”

“I’m done with false hope.” he replied. He honestly didn’t see how Sunny’sinformation could help himFor you know,the nanomachines in MGS’s world do not work this way. They hide and suppressemotion if needed (that’s one of the main point of the SOP System installed byThe Patriots), and combined with Hypnosis they may change one person’spersonality and memories to that of another person entirely (Revolver Ocelot’smaster plan was to transform himself into Liquid Snake’s doppelganger this way).

Gaia
    Summoner Village

“Dwarves?” he repeated “… Er, if they are intelligent, I guess they do count.”

Fifth Jerusalem
    City’s outskirt

“Oh, but Miss Parker, there is no Centre here. We are far far from ourhomeworld, The Centre doesn’t exist.” he smiled

“Anyway, I believe Sydney and Broots aren’t suspected to be terrorist. So I canrelease them now. As for you Miss Parker, it’s gonna take a little more time”he said “I advise you to use this time to… Think about yourself. Your actuallife and what it could be.”

------------------------

“I cannot do that, they’re not missing.” he replied “I am the one who wasmissing. And considering what happened, I doubt they are even searching me.” hesaid and looked around “And I found none so far.”
    Animus
    Animus

Gaia
    Eiko giggles. "I wouldn't classify them as intelligent."

The Nomad
    Wait! What's this? David reads, "Nanomachines hide and suppressemotion if needed, and combined with Hypnosis they may change one person’spersonality and memories to that of another person entirely?" He blinks. That'sperfect! He leaves the infirmary with the book tucked into his left arm.

David arrives into the room with the others. "Can either of you doHypnosis?" He asks Otacon & Snake.

Vartas
    Holes open at the bottom of the tube, then the liquid drains out. All the wireseject from the boy's naked body as the test tube opens.

The boy steps out & stands at attention.

"Follow me." After attaching a bomb to the computer, Sellers walkstoward the elevator.

The boy follows.

Upon reaching the fallen realian, Sellers retrieves his computer bracelet fromher. I'll need to have one of these permanently implanted into my arm.He notices that the combat realian's wrist is no longer bleeding. Interesting...He pops up the holo computer & proceeds to analyze her. Veryinteresting... All her injuries have been healed. Not only that, but she is anempty vessel. No memory, no files, no programming--nothing. It's as if she wasshipped brand new from the store. He observes her figure with his eyes. She'squite healthy. It would be a shame to let such a rare model go to waste. Hetypes into the computer & initializes her activation process.

415 opens her eyes. "Good evening, my Lord. Is there something I can dofor you?"

"Follow me." Sellers deactivates the computer, then walks into theelevator. They follow.

The doors close.

The doors open at the top floor. Many clicks can be heard as combat realiansaim their guns at them.

It would seem my small party of Salvators could not hold the elevator. Sellersspeaks into his wrist. "Three to beam up."

They disappear as bullets pelt the elevator walls.
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

"Well, I know they haven't got control ofwizarding society." Vega said with a shrug before finding a place torelax. She reached down and pulled a small dagger from her boot and startedmessing with it while Otacon talked to Sunny and Snake.

"It's n-not false hope. The Patriots had a l-lot of files regarding theLes Enfants Terribles project, your name w-was all over it."

Feudal Japan

"Thank you, Miroku. We appreciate your help, really." Sam said as shepulled her arm from his, still trying not to be rude. As she talked to Miroku,Daniel moved towards the DHD and dialed Earth and watched the gate activatebefore sending the signal through.

"Looks like everyone's ready." Sam said with a smile.

Fifth Jerusalem

"Of course they're not." The sarcasm is almost tangible.

"And I know my life just fine, thanks."

"Well, the confusion of seeing it would be enough to get them to contactyou and then they'll find out it's you." Aiden smiled.

Hillys

Jade had been out at Mammago Garage for a couplehours, picking up spare parts for the hovercraft and the Beluga before headingback to the lighthouse. She had few to no pearls left now, she'd have to getJade Reporting back to work again. The reconstruction was almost finished, itlooked at if it had never been attacked, save for several piles of rubble stilllittered around the area. However...

That large ring hadn't been there when she had left. And it was right where sheusually spent time meditating. Kicking the hovercraft into high gear, Jade spedback and parked it before hopping out and running to find Pey'J.

"Uncle Pey'J, what the heck is that thing?!"

"Ah, Jade, IRIS found it. Thought-"

"Pey'J, what if it's DomZ? It might hurt thekids, or Woof."

"Oh, Woof and the kids ain't dang fools, they'll be fine. 'Sides, if itwere DomZ, they and the Alpha Sections wouldn't a left it behind when theyfled. It's fine Jade."

"I hope your right..." She said,pointedly looking at his bandaged hand. The bandage was already dirty, coveredin oil and who knows what else. Pey'J lead her over to the DHD and startedexplaining something about it, apparently he had spent the entire time she wasgone looking into it.

"I think I got her figured out. Now, we press these in a certain patternto activate it," And Pey'J did just that, both of them diving for cover aminute later when it activated and put a hole in the rocks behind it.

"Not DomZ huh? Sure caused enough damage tobe DomZ."

"Now Jade, relax. I'm sure it's not theirs, it don't look like anythin'they use. Let's jus' check it out, it;d make a great story for IRIS."

"Now that's cheating... Let's go." Jadesighed but had a smile on her face just before she and her uncle went throughthe Stargate.

Gaia (FF7)

And Jade and Pey'J soon stumbled out the other end on a whole new planet.
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

“… That’s a strange story.” Said Otacon, while Snake didn’t care and listenedSunny

“Nothing new.” replied Snake “I know everything there’s to know on Les EnfantsTerrible by now I think. They made clones of Big Boss that they programmed todie after his 40s. Anyway, what do those files say?” he said, he didn’t believein any hope obviously, but still, who knew. He turned to David who entered inand sighed .

“Hypnosis? I’ve got a buddy in it, but I don’t see the point.”

Gaia FF9

“Well we’re still lost then… Did you see where that ‘ship’ headed to?”

Fifth Jerusalem

“Oh, do you? Until very recently, you thought your mother died in an elevator,and you had no clue on your true father identity… I don’t think you know yourlife as well as you claim Miss Parker. Nor do you enjoy it.”

A guard came to release Broots and Sydney

------------------------

“Possible.” he smiled “Strangely, you remind me of one of them… Maybe two ofthem. But they got lost as I myself did.” He replied

Feudal Japan

“We are Carter, we are.” O’Neill replied “Although it’s never cool to visit aworld where there’s nothing interesting.”

Nibelheim

A Shinra truck was headed to the village. Inside were notably Sephiroth, Zackand Cloud.

“I’m bored!” said Zack “I expected Genesis to attack the truck on the way orsomething. Hey Cloud, why didn’t you say a word since we left.”

“Sir!” the driver interrupted “There is a metal circle standing on our way!Waaah!! It just opened!! It seems to be filled with… water!”

“What the hell are you talking about?” said Zack

“I swear sir, it’s weird as hell! It just opened in front of my eyes! S-Someoneis coming out of it?”

“The Hell? Sephirth, you think we should ch- Sephiroth?” he said, but too late,Sephiroth was already out of the truck. He was to the circle when the secondperson came out of it. With all the Genesis Copy, AVALANCHE terrorist and othershit Shinra were knowing, he didn’t take any risk and rised his sword

“Who are you and where do you come from?” Sephiroth coldly asked them.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:17 pm

FFIX Gaia
    Eiko points toward the ocean. "It was heading that way this morning."

Feudal Japan
    "Always a pleasure to assist a lovely lady." Miroku bows. His eyesnarrow slightly at O’Neill's insult.

The Nomad
    "I'd like to meet this buddy of yours.Would it be possible to arrange a meeting anytime soon?" David asks Snakeas he ignores the blond child standing nearby.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:17 pm

The Nomad

"Strange but true. It gets weirder but I'll saveyou the trouble." Vega laughed, using the knife to cut open her finger andstarted sucking on the blood.

"Y-you don't though. There are files the P-Patriots kept that have thes-specific methods they u-used to program the r-rapid aging. With this w-we cans-stop it. M-Maybe even reverse it."

Feudal Japan

"Well, maybe it's not quite the 'interesting' you were looking for, butit's a good chance to study how Japanese culture developed at some point."Sam said with a smile before thanking Miroku again and walking towards the gatebefore heading through.

Fifth Jerusalem

"I know enough and I know who raised me." Jarod had a real knack forgetting under her skin. And of course, she had no doubt that he was enjoyingthis far more than he should be.

"Really? That's funny. I never actually heard anyone say thatbefore." Aiden smiled before finishing off her iced tea.

"Would you like anything else?"

Nibelheim

"Consarnit! If that weren't the most unnerving trip I done evertook!" Pey'J started ranting when he came out of the gate. Please, no onemind that Pey'J is a
    talking pig or that he continued to rant for several minutes aftercoming out.

However, Jade quickly got to her feet and eyed Sephiroth and his sword.

"Whoa, buddy, watch where you point that thing! My name is Jade and that'smy uncle Pey'J, we're from the lighthouse out by Mammago's Garage, jeez."
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:18 pm

The Nomad

“Stopping my aging, it wouldn’t change much at my point.” said Snake in goingnear her PC “Reversing it though, I buy. How could it work?” he was obviouslyinterested, no need to explain why as he’d go back to be 42 instead of 84.

“We’d need to know what you want it be for before doing that.” replied Otaconto David meanwhile.

Gaia FF9

Picard contacted RO after hearing what Eiko said

“Ensign, did you locate the ship?”Ithink we’d need someone to do Kuja soon

Fifth Jerusalem

“You’re a bit too confident Miss Parker. We’ll let you think, meanwhile, I’mhungry.” He says with a smile and leaves behind Broots and Sydney, who have nochoice but leave as well.

------------------------

“Not really, thank you.” he smiled “I think I’ve stolen too much of your timealready, you probably have more to do than just speak to me.”

Feudal Japan

O’Neill goes inside the Stargate as well.

Nibelheim

“Nothing of what you mentioned exists here to my knowledge.” replied Sephiroth“Do you work with Genesis or AVALANCHE?”

He pointed his sword on them, no matter what they said or their complaining.
    Animus
    Animus

Feudal Japan
    Miroku watches wide-eyed as the group disappears into the portal. Where arethey going? Suddenly, the portal disappears. "W-wha...? Wait!" Heruns to the Stargate & plays with the symbols.

The Stargate opens again. Miroku runs through.

Gaia FF9
    Miroku exits the Stargate at the bottom of some ocean. Why the hell wouldthey want to come here for? Miroku thinks as he holds his breath. He beginsswimming upward.

Eiko listens patiently.

The Nomad
    David glances down at Sunny, then looks to Otacon. "Can we talk about thissomewhere else?"
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

"I l-learned that the nano's in y-your body are affecting the collagen,e-elastin and karotin in your body, giving you the a-appearance of an olderman. The n-nano's also got into y-your immune system, which are making youtired, c-cough and just f-feel really bad. And y-your hair is affected by themt-too, it's keeping the f-follicles from producing m-melanin. So it's all justappearing as o-old age, and y-your body is basically just believing it andstarting to shut down. If we can reprogram the n-nano machines to restoreeverything, we can have them shut down afterward so that this d-doesn't happenagain."

Enterprise

"Yes sir, we've located it and we're tracking it now. I've transferred thescans to navigation and I'm going to pull together a security team to beam onboard." Ro glanced towards a panel.

"Sir, there's been a spike in energy on the surface, similar to the energyemitted by the object we traveled through."

SGC

Sam came out of the Stargate and walked forward a bit, turning around to makesure that the others made it through alright.

Fifth Jerusalem

Parker sighed heavily before laying down and closing her eyes, feeling amigraine coming on.

"My shift actually ends in about an hour. And all I do is play the piano,people just love dinner music apparently." She laughed.

Nibelheim

"Who is tarnation is Genesis?! And what the devil is AVALANCHE?"Pey'J questioned, glaring at Sephiroth and his sword.

"I ain't never heard of either!"

Jade placed a hand on her uncles shoulder beforestanding straight up.

"Excuse my uncle. But we have no idea what you're talking about. We workwith the IRIS Network."
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

Snake looked at her with a… look giving away he didn’t get what she said.

“I’m not biologist. But even if it can work, how will make it work? Dr. Clarkand Naomi are both dead, I’m not sure who else could do it.”

“Yeah, sure.” Said Otacon and he moved to another room “You can speak now.”

Gaia FF9

“Really…?” he replied “Where? Any life sign?”

Worf meanwhile looked around, and unwillingly his weird face may scare Moogles.

Fifth Jerusalem

Jarod returns one hour latter

“How’re ya feeling Miss Parker?” he said “Could reflect on your past?”

------------------------

“Yes, generally they do.” He smiled “Since you saw a lot of peoples, may I askyou if you saw some of my friends?”

SGC

“Back to home with nothing to say.” said O’neill

“Ad you’re going back immediately.” said the General Hammond who came to them“We just received a rescue call from a SG Team we sent on a planet, and you’rethe only team we can send in less than five minute. Your report will waitlatter.”

Nibelheim

“I do not know the IRIS network.” Said Sephiroth, but he lowered the sword “Butyour uncle seems too stupid to work for Genesis or AVALANCHE. I guess we’llpass our way.” He said and turned back to the trunk.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:19 pm

Gaia FF9
    Miroku swims as fast as he can, but he didn't stand a chance. He was far toodeep. Bubbles shoot from his mouth as water pours into his lungs. He goesunconscious.

Seeing as she isn't needed anymore, Eiko goes to help the Moogles wash thedishes.

The Nomad
    David follows Otacon to the other room.

"There's something in my past I want to forget." David looks at theground as he begins, "A person, to be precise. I want to forget I ever mether." He looks up at Otacon. "Can this be done withnanomachines?"
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

"There are p-plenty of other specialists in the world. We c-could askCampbell for h-help finding someone. In f-fact, what about the p-people whohelped Raiden?"

Enterprise

"Just one sir, and it's in the middle of the ocean. Should I beam them onboard sir?"

Fifth Jerusalem

"I'm getting tired of your games, Jarod." Is all she says, stilllaying down.

"Sure, maybe if you describe them, I might be able to tell you when I sawthem too."

SGC

"Well, do we know what kind of situation we're walking into?" Samasked.

Nibelheim

"Hey! My uncle is not stupid! You'll neverfind a better mechanic on any planet and he's the IRIS Networks leader!"Jade snapped, hand reached back and gripping her Dai-jo.
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

“Madnar? Why not, although I cannot bear the bastard.” he replied and sat downon a chair. He had fight, and killed him in Zanzibar Land, he didn’t even knowhow Madnar had survived “I guess we will try that.”

He was going to take a cigarette to smoke it, and stopped considered what Sunnydid

“Well, even if it doesn’t work, well, hrm, thanks for what you did.”

------------------------------

“Forgetting a memory…? Well yes, it is possible.” he said “If it’s only forthat, you do not need hypnosis, simply a nanomachine professional.”

Gaia FF9

“Yes.” he said “We cannot let this being drown. Try to see if they knowanything on that Gate. We will remain a bit longer down there to investigate.”

Fifth Jerusalem

“I have something that may interest you still.” he said and gave her a picture.The picture was her mother, standing with her father, Mr. Parker, in front of aDHD, without the Stargate

------------------------

“Well…” he started by describing Shion, his sister first, then Junior. After hedescribed them, he finally described KOS-MOS and chaos.

“Those are probably those you’d remember the most if you were to meet them.” hesaid, not feeling like describing every of his friends

SGC

“Yes.” he said “Our team has been attacked by translucent creatures that areinvincible to weapons, except for apparently once every minutes.” he explained“Half of the team is dead. I do not ask to defeat the creatures that areattacking them, but to bring back home the two soldiers still alive.”

Nibelheim

“Oh well, sorry.” Said Sephiroth “There are powerful monsters around here,jumps in the truck.”
    Animus
    Animus

Gaia FF9
    Eiko puts the now clean dishes away, then returns to her guests.

The Nomad
    "And do you know where I could find a nanomachine professional?"David asks.

The little girl's tummy growls. "Simba, I'm hungry."

"Shh," Simba scolds, "I'll hunt something when they drop us off.Be patient."
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:20 pm

The Nomad

"Anytime, S-Snake. You and Uncle H-Hal are my only f-family now." Shesaid and with that, she hugged him, tightly. Smiling, she let him go after alittle while and looked at the kids. She still wasn't very good around otherkids her age but she wasn't a total stranger anymore.

"I c-can make you something to eat."

Enterprise

"Understood." Ro said before transporting Miroku up and jogging tothe transporter bay.

"Medical team to transport room one!" She yelled into her comm badgebefore moving beside Miroku and performing CPR.

Fifth Jerusalem

"Where did you get this?" She asked, sitting up and looking at it.

"They do sound familiar but, the woman didn't have blue hair. It was darkbrown or black. I have seen them before though. Recently in fact, this weeksometime. They might be staying in a hotel, nearby."

SGC

"I guess we'll get right on it, sir." Sam said, glancing at theothers. Orders were orders afterall.

Nibleheim

Jade and Pey'J exchanged glances, her uncle shrugging before heading to thetruck and jumping inside. Jade soon followed suit.

"Thanks." She said to Sephiroth before hopping in.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:21 pm

The Nomad

Snake didn’t say anything, nor hugged back, he wasn’t really a fan of showingemotions. But he was still glad she did this for him, if it could help him, itwould indeed save his life. He went to the ship’s command and directed the shipto Eastern Europe.

“Scotland will wait.” he informed Vega

“Well, the man who healed Raiden, Doctor Madnar, was once a Metal Gear designerand now he work in nanotechnology, so I guess he would be good enough to dothat.” said Otacon

Gaia FF9

“Yes.” he said “We cannot let this being drown. Try to see if they knowanything on that Gate. We will remain a bit longer down there to investigate.”

Fifth Jerusalem

“That’s my little secret.” he said “But there is more interesting still… A morerecent picture that will probably get you curious.”

He handed her another picture. It was a picture of the Stargate inside thewarehouse, apparently taken by a camera of The Centre which was there, dated ofa month earlier. Except that the warehouse wasn’t empty; her father whodisappeared after he threw himself out of the plane, Mr. Parker was there,alone, typing a code on the DHD.

------------------------

“Really? That is interesting… I guess I’ll go look at the hotel nearby. I needto ask thogh. Was the 2nd Miltia destroyed during the massive matter shift thatoccurred recently?”

SGC

O’Neill sighed

“More work for us…” he said and went inside the Stargate after it got opened.

Lost Jerusalem

O’Neill arrived. There was no one around thouh.

Nibelheim

He didn’t reply and the trunk got back on his way

“Er… Who are you?” asked Zack
    Animus
    Animus

Enterprise
    Miroku begins coughing up water as he regains consciousness.

The Nomad
    The little girl smiles at Sunny. "Sure."

"Kiara!" Her brother scolds.

Kiara looks up. "But she offered."

Simba rolls his eyes.

David sighs. "He isn't on this plane, I presume?"
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

Vega was still sucking the blood from her finger.

"That's fine. It's not like I'm actually really needed there. This is justas safe as Hogwarts."

"Don't w-worry, my cooking isn't so b-bad anymore. Naomi h-helped me al-lot."

Enterprise

"Ah, you're alright! I was beginning to worry we wouldn't be able to saveyou." Ro said with a relieved sigh as Beveraly came in with a team andbegan scanning Miroku.

"You're lucky we saw you on the scanners, or we might not have found youin time."

Fifth Jerusalem

Parker stared at the picture for a long moment before looking at Jarod.

"How do I know this isn't a fake?"

"No, but there is damage planet wide. Access is restricted until thingscalm down, but people are allowed to leave if they want."

SGC

Sam sighed and followed Jack.

Lost Jerusalem

"Wonder where we are now?" Sam said out loud, glancing around.

"Guess we better contact the other team. The sooner we get them home, thebetter."

Nibleheim

"I'm Jade, and this is my uncle, Pey'J." Jade said simply beforeadding.

"The other guy invited along because of the monsters."
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

“I still don’t buy your magic bullshit.” he said. A witch, ok, a whole school,not possible. The Patriots would have get wind of it one or another “Maybe thering is a door to a parallel dimension where your whole story doesn’t exist.”

“No, on this plane we don’t have it, but we can take the plane to him. I’ll askSnake if we can.”

Gaia FF9

“We’re probably going to follow that ship.” Picard said to Eiko “Thanks foryour help.”

Fifth Jerusalem

“Miss Parker, I hoped after all those years that you wouldn’t suspect me ofmaking up such a lie.” Jarod replied “The coordinate he entered were those ofthat planet, but he is nowhere to be found, so he probably moved out already toanother one.”

------------------------

“I see…” he said “I hope Helmer is alright…” he said, a bit for himself “He hadthe support of Vector CEO, Wilhelm to maintain the planet, with what he did itgotta be real chaos now…”

Lost Jerusalem

O’Neill nodded, but the other team didn’t answer

“Alright, we search the perimeter. If we see it’s lost, we go back home…” hewas interrupted by another person, a silver haired boy.

“Your friends are fine.” He told them “The monsters are gone since they calledyour general.”

Nibelheim

“The other guy’s name is Sephiroth…” he told her discretly, he knew Sephirothwouldn’t appreciate it “So, you came from that ring, huh?” he turned to Pey'j

"May i ask why you are clothing your pig? Even more why you are wanderingaround with a pig and calling him uncle?"
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:22 pm

The Nomad

"Want more proof? Cuz I know wandless magic too, I know spells that canchange my appearance. I can brew a potion that'll kill a man." She saidbefore drawing her wand and muttering 'Episky' to close the cut on herfinger.

Fifth Jerusalem

"I know, you haven't faked anything yet. It won't stop me from asking though."

"You can still contact anyone on the planet, you'll need to use theemergency communication network though." Aiden said before tilting herhead.

"Did you say... Wilhelm? I know him. He was sort of.... A foster father, Iguess you'd say."

Lost Jerusalem

"Um... thanks. How can you be sure though?" Sam asked.

"I mean, the threat is probably still there."

Nibleheim

"Thanks and yeah, we did. Uncle Pey'J had itbrought to the lighthouse and decided we should investigate." Jade saidjust before Zack comment on Pey'J being a pig.

"Who're you callin' a pig?! I happen to have raised Jade here!"

Jade laughed and hugged Pey'J before looking atZack.

"He was a friend of my dads, and when the DomZ attacked the planet, Pey'Jtook me to Hillys and raised me. He's one hell of a mechanic."
    Animus
    Animus

Gaia FF9
    "You're welcome." Eiko grabs the Captain's hand as he turns to leave."M-may I come with you?"

Enterprise
    Angels having to use scanners to search for departed souls? How crude...It's no wonder the demons run amok in the land below. "Yup."Miroku smiles. "I sure am lucky."

The Nomad
    Simba frowns. 'My' cooking is better.

"Okay." David goes to sit in a chair in the room.
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

“Bah, nanomachines could do as good.” he replied when he saw her doing, notreally impressed after all what he saw in his life “My rocket launchers andnanomachine make being a wizard unworthy.” he added with sarcasm.

Otacon came back and asked if they could go to see Madnar, lucky day Snake hasto see him to, he returns to see David.

“Well, it looks like Snake needs to see him as well, so the plane is already onthe way.” he said to David as he returned.

Gaia FF9

“No. I think it would be unwise…”

“But Captain.” said Troi “We may need someone from this planet to help us, andshe seems to be the only one we can rely on so far. The Prime Directive cannotalways be followed.”

“… Alright.” he said after a few seconds “But we bring you back here once weare done.”

Fifth Jerusalem

“I think I may get you out of cell now.” He told her “But ask to yourself ifyour priority is to chase me, or to get answers.”

------------------------

“Seriously?” replied Jin surprised “Nearly no one saw him aside of Helmerbefore… Only chaos and KOS-MOS seemed to apparently know him.”

Lost Jerusalem

“I am sure.” chaos merely replied “It was unfortunate that your friends arrivedbefore I could identify that Stargate. There are two of them who have beenGnosified before I could save them. I will take you to the two survivors if youwish.”

Nibelheim

“A talking pig…. OK.” he replied “Anyway, that entire story is weird. We haveno teleportation technology, and what you say makes… no sense to me…?”

“Probably a device left by the Ancients.” Said Sephiroth “No need to waste timeon this, they’re here, they’re here. We let them at an Inn and we complete ourmission.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content