Animus Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Stargate: Unlimited

Animus
    Animus

Stargate: Unlimited - Page 2 Empty Re: Stargate: Unlimited

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Gaia
    "Yup." Eiko says as she looks into the sky. "But it's gone now.It's been gone for several months."

Feudal Japan
    Miroku rolls his eyes. "I could have told you that."

The Nomad
    The man falls to the ground.

"I can't leave those kids. It's against my beliefs. We don't have to takethem along, but away from here." Vega said before she disappears.

The man groans as he pushes himself back to his feet. "Kumbafu..." Heruns toward Snake.

The African children cling to Vega, afraid to be left alone.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:08 pm

The Nomad
    South Africa

Snake never lets a problem get too much at him. A RPG-7 rocket is enough tostop even the most resisting man. It happened to him before, soldier crazed bynanomachine who wouldn’t fall even with loads of bullet in the body, but theygenerally got quieter with the RPG-7 calming them.

“I give credit to this guy for his resistance.” he said and turned to Vega whoapparated with the kids. It was nice from her, but they were going to slow themdown, and draw to them those crazed guy “You shouldn’t have done that…”

Gaia
    Summoner Village

“Do you mean you saw a starship in the sky?” asked Worf when she looked to thesky

Feudal Japan

“In Japan? I’m not as good as Daniel in Geography, but isn’t Japan, kind of themost technologically advanced country of the planet? Not the kind to have sucha village?”

United States
    Delaware, Warehouse

“Oh, I doubt that Miss Parker, because, see, I’m leaving the country.”

He pushed the red button, the white cloth flied away and the Stargate opened.

“I have high doubt that you will be able to find me where I am going.” He saidwith a smile and walked to it “Catch me if you can.”
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:09 pm

The Nomad

"Come on, let go. You're going to make me splinchmyself. I hate regrowing limbs!" Vega said, pushing the children off her,trying not to knock them down in the process. As soon as she's loose, she pullsher cloak back on, sheaths her sword and draws her other gun.

"Yeah well, I'm not the type of person to let kids die for nothing. I'veseen enough kids get the life beat out of them for no reason..." She shookher head before putting one gun away and drawing her wand.

"Might as well make this shit quick. Whoever else comes near us."

Gaia

"We're not that close in orbit, are we?" Ro questioned as she glancedup towards the sky, shielding her eyes.

Feudal Japan

"I did ask what country this was." Sam said in reply to Miroku with asigh. Really, what was he after? Still, at least he had lead them to thevillage, where they had gotten the answer they wanted.

"Well, sir, judging from the village and their clothing, I'd say that itis far from the same year we've come from."

USA

"Damn you, Jarod!" Parker quickly ran towards him.

"I'll find you!"
    Animus
    Animus

Gaia
    Eiko looks confused. "Are you talking about a boat with stars painted onit?"

Feudal Japan
    Miroku pretends to listen with interest even though he's not paying attention.Suddenly, he places his hand on Sam's butt & gives it a gentle squeeze.

The Nomad
    David opens a door as he walks out to the roof. He points his handgun atAlbert's head. "Standing around with binoculars while all hell breaksloose below? Awfully suspicious if you ask me."

Albert lowers his binoculars, but doesn't turn around. "You came straightto me when there are tons of children waiting to be saved?" He teases ashe turns around. "That is so unlike you."

"What?" David narrows his eyes. "You expect me to rescue some ofthem so I can bond with them, and then watch you kill them a month later."

"The thought has occurred to me once or twice." Albert smirks."It's always fun to listen to a father beg for the life of his child.Don't you agree?"

"Well, sorry to burst your bubble but I won't be making that mistakeagain. I'd rather let them die without ever learning their names." Davidshoots at Albert.

Albert easily dodges. "Pity. I was so looking forward to your shouts ofagony, I even made the Africans go easy on you. There's a nice batch ofchildren out in the field with a robed girl. Why don't you go to them?"

"Fuck you!" David shoots all the bullets at Albert, which are dodgedas easily as the first. He then takes out a huge wrench & charges at him.

Albert does a leg sweep & knocks him to the ground. "Why you everthought you were a match for me, I'll never understand." He kicks David'swrench out of his hands, then grabs him by the throat & lifts him into theair. "Watching mindless servants tear you limb from limb may not be asenjoyable as listening you plead for another's life, but it will be entertainingnonetheless." He does a quick spin as he lunges David into the fieldbelow.

The huge African explodes into several pieces. However, the explosion does notgo without notice. A huge mob of crazy Africans exit the village & approachthem. Most are crudely armed (clubs, Molotov's, axe, hoe). Some are unarmed.

Suddenly, a human flies down from the sky & lands ten feet directly infront of the mob.

"Damn..." David curses as he tries to push himself up & learnsthat his left arm is broken. Must have broke it from the fall. He thenuses just his right arm to push himself up into a standing position. Heinstantly sees the mob. "Oh hell..." Today just isn't my day.He takes out his pocket knife & snaps the blade out.
    Animus
    Animus

TheNomad
    South Africa

“There’s too many of them. Those guys are really stupid to try to attack us.They’re gonna make me regret the SOP system.” he said and turned to Vega “Girl,go to the Nomad with the kids, I’ll cover you meanwhile. And don’t do anythingstupid.” he said and put down his cigarette and looked at the Mk.III controlledby Otacon “Show her the way.”

“You’re going it alone? That’s crazy, there are tons of those guys!” repliedOtacon “They’re gonna kill you, you know?”

“Bah, you’d rather I go with the kids?” Snake replied “If those freaking SOPmaddened soldiers and Gekkos didn’t take me out, not a band of soldiers’wannabe who will. Just, lead the girl out.”

Otacon remained silent but sighed. Snake took a weapon to make the most damagepossible, the Javelin-P72. State of the art US made anti-tank missile, improvedby Otacon and Drebin, capable to inflict serious damage to the greatest tankexisting, and to blow up most others tanks, chopper or armored vehicles of anykind. He’d simply fire it into the crowd running to them, if it could blow upand tank, it’d blow up those idiots. And he’d fire it as often as needed. Heaimed for aiming, but noted the guy in between him and the crowd. Wait now,what’s that guys doing? Trying to fight them with a knife? He doesn’t even knowCQC!

“Get out the way!!” Snake yelled to him and waited 10 seconds, no more, to firethe Stinger to the crowd.

Gaia
    Summoner Village

Did she see their ship, or another one…? They had to know.

“No we mean… a ship, flying into the sky. Did you see one? It is veryimportant.” asked Picard “And if you did, when did you see it…?”

Feudal Japan
    Village

O’Neill sighed. The Past, again? Damn, last time they could get back to theirown timeline, but he wasn’t sure it’d go that smoothly this time.

“… I liked 1969, but I’m not sure I’ll like this year. General Hammond didn’tgive you any paper by any chance?” he asked Carter and didn’t notice what theboy did to her.

United States
    Delaware, Warehouse

Jarod smiled to Miss Parker, and walked next to the vortex.

“If you want to catch me, you have to abandon The Center Miss Parker.” Hereplied to her “Your father didn’t hesitate to jump out of the ship when herealized the truth. But I won’t bother you any more, it is your choice. Bye!”

He walked into the Stargate, but it didn’t close after him, and would remainopen for at least one minute.

Fifth Jerusalem
    City’s outskirt

The Stargate opened and one minute latter or so, Jarod came through as hefinally had jumped in. He looked around him. It seemed peaceful, technological,and brilliant. Nothing was belonging to The Centre. It was a dream maybe? Theone he dreamed of for so many years.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:10 pm

The Nomad

Vega shook her head and pointed her wand towards one ofthem.

Confringo!” Vega bellowed, thespell making whatever it comes into contact with to explode. She quickly nudgedthe children after the MK III as she cast the spell again.

“My name is Vega and I am more thancapable of blowing things up too!” And that was when she saw the man amongthem.

“Got him!” She apparated beside him and grabbed him before apparating away fromthe others, just in time. She glanced at the amn she had saved, seeing the oddankle his arm was at.

"Ouch. Sorry, healing spells aren't my specialty." Vega glanced atSnake.

“Okay, I think I’ve done enough good deeds for today. Let’s get the hell out ofhere while we still can.”

Feudal Japan

“Nothing, sir. This was supposed to be a typical exploration through the gate.The question though is how the gate got in Japan at any point in time. Our gatewas buried in Egypt, and the other was in Antarctica, I don’t think-” And thatwas when Miroku squeezed her backside. Turning as fast as if there were aGoa’uld behind her, Sam swung her arm in a right hook against Miroku’s jaw.Really, since when did people just cop a feel against a woman’s backside,especially after having just met her? That, and didn’t the gun and uniform givehim a hint that she wasn’t like many women?

Her face was bright red though not in embarrassment or flattery; the scowlwould be evidence enough of that. Add to that, a swear or two, slipping out andyou have a fairly agitated Captain Carter.

USA

“Jarod!” Parker swore as he jumped through the gate then looked at Broots andSydney. She shouldn't have to tell them, she assumed they'd be right there withher, about to jump through after Jarod. Especially with him so close.

“Well, let’s go!” She snapped and walked forward, placing her gun in theholster and clipping it shut before jumping through the stargate.
    Animus
    Animus

Gaia
    "Hmm..." Eiko thinks until she remembers seeing Kuja's airship,"Oh, yes! I saw one this morning!" She tilts her curiously. "Wasit yours?"

Feudal Japan
    Miroku takes a step back in surprise as she smacks him one. "I take it nowwould be a bad time to ask you to have my babies?" He admits as he rubshis jaw.

The Nomad
    "What the...?" David glances over his shoulder. Since when did they start using rocketlaunchers? As he is about to turn back to face the approaching mob,he suddenly gets relocated?

"Ouch. Sorry, healing spells aren't my specialty." Vega glanced atSnake.

David looks confused. Did she just say 'spells'?

The front line of the mob gets blown away. However, more come from the villageto take their places.
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad
    South Africa

Snake reloaded his weapon and shoot back to the crowd, line after line. Afterall, he had ‘infinite ammo’.

“Well then, Vega.” He replied to her “Go. I’ll be right behind you blowing upthe attacking lines” “Otacon, get the Nomad ready to take off, those guy obviouslyseem to think we’re their enemy and are determined to kill us.”

“Alright Snake.” He replied through the MK.III

He prepared the Nomad and at the same time controlled the Mk.III, so he turnedto Sunny

“Sunny.” said Otacon after turning to her “There is a bunch of deactivatedGekkos in a nearby base. Do you think you could get access to the network,reactivate them and order them to cover Snake and his friends’ back in… Lessthan two minutes?”

Gaia
    Summoner Village

“This morning? Captain, we only arrived, it couldn’t have been us.” Said Worf

“Indeed.” replied Picard “Ensign Ro and Mr Worf, please… Try to investigate onthat ship. It may be linked to our situation” he turned back to Eiko “No, itwasn’t ours. Do you see this ship often?”

Feudal Japan
    Village

O’Neill winced when Carter stopped and hit the boy. The boy shouldn’t have donethat, wasn’t it obvious? The customs here were much… different apparently.

“Your babies…?” O’Neill nodded in disbelief to what the boy said to Carter

United States
    Delaware, Warehouse

Broots didn’t want to go through, and he didn’t hesitate to show it, but it wastoo late. Sydney was silent, as usual… But he followed and pushed Broots along.

Fifth Jerusalem
    City’s outskirt

Poor Miss Parker. Jarod already moved away from the Gate by the time shearrived. And to make It worst, it closed right back behind them.
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

"Fine, fine." Vega said, pocketing her wand and looking at the newguy.

"You better be able to run. Come on!" Vega said, running after the MKIII. All the while, she wondered since when she started taking orders frommuggles.

"N-not a problem Uncle Hal!" Sunny nodded and turned back to hercomputer, fingers dancing over the keyboard as she hacked into the basesecurity. It was simple, for her, since most of the base had been abandoned sofirewalls and anti virus software protecting the systems had gone withoutupdates. Sunny quickly got into the Gekko's controls and activated all the onesthat weren't damaged beyond repair, then reprogram them so they identifiedSnake as an ally.

"Gekko's activated, h-heading towards Snake's l-location."

Gaia

"Yes, sir." Ro nodded. "We can track it's location from theship. It can't be to far, if she only saw it this morning."

Feudal Japan

"You can't be serious?! Of course it's a bad time!" Sam's eyesnarrowed. Who even asked that? She rubbed her temples, easing away what feltlike an oncoming headache. She felt bad for punching him, a little, but he hadsomething coming.

"You don't ask strange women to have your children..."

Fifth Jerusalem

Parker still looked around for Jarod, going to the nearest civilian anddemanding to know which way he had gone.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Gaia
    Eiko thinks again. "No, I've only seen it once or twice beforetoday."

Feudal Japan
    "Okay, I'll try later." Miroku smiles. "Your butt is nice &firm, by the way. Do you workout?"

The Nomad
    "Fine, fine." Vega said, pocketing her wand and looking at the newguy. "You better be able to run. Come on!"

The African kids run after Vega.

Dammit! How the hell did Wesker get me to come over here? He puts hispocket knife away, then grabs his broken arm to steady it as he runs afterthem. I hope I don't regret this.

Albert frowns as he watches his army get blown to pieces. Worthlessparasites! I knew I should have stuck with the T-virus! He zooms away &is gone.
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad
    South Africa

“Thank you, Sunny.” Otacon smiled to her and looked with the Mk.III remotecontrol as the Gekkos arrived to Snake location. Snake watched as the Gekkoscame and took care of the crowd, for the first time happy to see them, and hestopped throwing rocket to them..

“I’d never have thought I’d like seeing them.” he said and went behind Vega andDavid to the Nomad and entered inside of it “We’re leaving. There’s a free roomfor the kids, and there’s a syringe of nanomachines for easing the pain of yourbroken arm.” he told to both Vega and David

Gaia
    Summoner Village

“Indeed.” Picard replied to Ro “Go back then and contact them. We may not havethe same frequencies, so try to beam aboard in the worst case.” he turned thenturned back to Eiko “Once or twice… Do you know what it is?”

Fifth Jerusalem
    City’s outskirt

Lucky day, Miss Parker fell on a couple of guards who indeed met Jarod, and whogot told words of her arrival by him.

“Yes, I saw him and I’ll have to ask you to not move until furtherinstruction.” The guard told her and they pointed phasers on them “He warned usthat you were terrorist planning to blow up the headquarters.”
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

"Anytime." Sunny smiled and went back to what she had been working onearlier. The Patriots old files were better protected than any other securitysystem she had found but her experience as one of their computer workers gaveher exactly what she needed to get into their systems. And since the PatriotsAI had gone down, it was even easier because there was nothing that she had togo around.

Vega found the free room and checked the kids overthere, making sure none of them were hurt to badly before going to find Snakeand the others.

"Merlin's beard, that was a pain in the ass. I'd have hated to get stuckfightin' them alone."

Feudal Japan

"I would prefer you didn't ask again. And what kind of question isthat?!" Sam demanded, face burning. "Yes I workout, but that's notreally your business."

Sam turned towards O'Neill and the others.

"Any sign of the Goa'uld? Do we stay here... or head back to theSGC." She cast a glance towards Miroku, watching his hand carefully.

Gaia

Ro nodded and tapped her commbadge to get beamed back up to the ship. Oncethere, she headed up to the bridge and got to work.

Fifth Jerusalem

"Of course he did...!" Parker ran a hand through her hair beforesighing.

"Do we look like we're equipped to blow anything up?! No!"
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Gaia
    Summoner Village
    "A... Spaceship?" Eiko asks.

Feudal Japan
    Village of Enchantment
    "Yes I workout, but that's not really your business."

"Okay, then..." Miroku smiles.

Sam turned towards O'Neill and the others. Miroku attempts to grope her assagain while she is distracted.

"Any sign of the Goa'uld? Do we stay here... or head back to theSGC." She cast a glance towards Miroku, watching his hand carefully.

The moment her eyes glance at him, he quickly hides his hand behind his back& begins to whistle innocently.

The Nomad
    South Africa
    "Nano what?" David asks, confused.How many kids did Vega save anyway? Knowing their gender may helpas well.

Vartas
    Underground Cavern
    "Why the hesitation?" 415 taunts. "Go ahead & shoot."

It would seems she's called my bluff. Any explosion in that direction woulddestroy the elevator, which is the only way to reach the surface. And withoutmy computer... Sellers sends the rocket launcher back to the U.M.N., thengrabs her broken wrist & squeezes it until red liquid begins dripping fromher cast. "You will show me the secret entrance, even if I have tobreak every bone in your frail body." He threatens.

"Okay okay!" 415 cries as tears fill her eyes. "I'll--I'll doit. Just let go of me, please..."

Sellers smiles. Finally! He let's go of her arm, then shoves her towardthe elevator. "Hurry up."

415 stumbles as she barely manages to avoid falling. She walk over to theelevator, then turns so her back is facing the elevator. She steps on a stone& a small hole appears in the wall. She looks into the hole. A faint lightscans her eye. When it is done, a section of the wall lifts to reveal aone-foot-by-one-foot screen nearby. She places her right hand upon the screen.Her eyes glaze over & her body begins to shake as a yellow light envelopsher body. When the light fades, 415 falls to the ground.

The wall lifts to reveal a chamber at the other end of the cavern.

"Excellent." Sellers walks toward the room.
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad
    South Africa

“You were not alone, so that’s ok.” he replied to Vega and turned to David “TheNomad is flying now, so we’re safe from those dudes… Now, I go back to myretirement. You, we’ll land to bring you any place you wish… Well, that isafter Otacon is going to attack you with questions.”

Just after, Otacon stopped programming the Nomad’s way and turned

“What was that for? Anyway, why did the villagers attack you? I checked, theydidn’t have any nanomachines, probably a few who avoided The Patriots…” he saidand looked at Vega and David “So you two come from the circle, right? You maybehave an explanation?”

Gaia
    Summoner Village

“That’s… Too complicated to explain.” said Picard “Basically, a ship that canfly in space.”

Fifth Jerusalem
    City’s outskirt

“I am sorry, but with what happened with Ormus lately, we have to be careful.Please follow us quietly to a cell.”

Feudal Japan

“No sign of Goa’uld activity.” Said Teal’c in coming back

“Yeah, but if we are in the past, HOW do we go back to the SGC?” asked O’Neill“We don’t have any way to catch a solar flare now, do we?”
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

"An explanation? No, I don't anyway. The one Iwalked through was stashed deep in the Dark Forest, probably hoping no onewould find it because of all the werewolves and other beasts in there. It'sstrictly forbidden for students to enter the forest." Vega said as she lookedherself over and took off her robe.

The cool air inside the nomad felt good, after hiking through the forest andwalking around out in the sun here.

Feudal Japan

"It might be another world or an alternate reality sir. The odds of theStargate being here at any time are slim. Unless Daniel knows something Idon't." She said, still watching Miroku from the corner of her eyes.

Fifth Jerusalem

Parker sighs and shakes her head a bit before going with them. Once again, shecame so close only to fall for one of Jarod's childish tricks.
    Animus
    Animus

Gaia
    Eiko tilts her head curiously. "And you have one?"

Feudal Japan
    Miroku tries to listen to the discussion, but finds half the words gibberish."If you're unhappy with this village, I can guide you to a biggerone."

The Nomad

Then I'lljust say it was two: a seven-year-old girl named Kiara & her older elevenyear-old-brother named Simba.

"Daddy! He-he..." The poor girl begins to cry into her hands.

"I'm sorry, Sir." The boy wraps his arms around his sister while he looksat Otacon. "I don't know why they attacked us. Everyone just suddenly wentberserk. One minute father was filleting fish for supper. The next he washacking up our mother."

The little girl begins to cry louder.

David rolls his eyes. "Oh, please..." He looks away from theworthless children to Otacon. "I have nothing to do with this Circleoccult you speak of." He starts walking away, eager to escape the annoyingwhining. "If you need me, I'll be in the infirmary." A plane thissize better have a first aid kit of some sort.

Vartas
    The room Sellers enters is a simple science lab. The only thing that stands outis the boy in a test tube which is attached to a computer via wires.

"Interesting." Sellers walks to the computer, opens the CD-Rom,inserts a CD, then closes it. He uploads a virus from the CD.

A black, oily substance begins to fill the test tube.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:13 pm

TheNomad
    South Africa

There was indeed an infirmary, with more than useful first aid kit. Yet, mostof the technology used to ease pain, etc, was nanomachine-based, as nanomachineplay an important role on the planet.

“Student?” said Snake to Vega “We’re not a school. We pass by Scotland and wedrop you back home.”

“Snake, you could be a bit more... welcoming you know?” said Otacon “Excuse myfriend.” He said to Vega “He is… a bit grumpy lately. Anyway, if you want wepass by your school, it’s no problem.”

Snake then moved to try and smoke in peace.

Gaia
    Summoner Village

“No, we don’t.” replied Picard “We’re traveler, and we lost our way, so we aresearching every possible hint on what or who transported us here.”

Fifth Jerusalem
    City’s outskirt

The guards take them to a cell and tell them they’ll be given a lawyer verysoon.

“… Looks like Jarod got you once more Miss Parker.” said Sydney “Although Iwonder where we are…”

Feudal Japan

“Well, back to the base then.” said O’Neill before the boy spoke and he sighed.He was annoying him.
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

"There's no way you'll be able to find the school. It's hidden againstmug- people. And besides, as soon as you got near it, this thing would crash.And besides, I'm not exactly, a student. The school is just the safest placefor me right now." Vega said, looking around before grinning at Otacon.

"And your friend is fine, I've met up with much worse. Usually, peoplejust want to kill me." She said and, serious as that as, Vega laughed.That's when she turned and listened to the kids. The story about what happenedto their father made her growl low in her throat before baring her fangs.

"Should just apparate back there and blast them to little bits."

Feudal Japan

"We can't travel very far, it wouldn't be safe for a group our size. Andif we run into trouble, we need to be able to escape, quick." Sam saidbefore nodding to O'Neill.

"You don't mind making sure we don't get lost in the woods, do you?"

Fifth Jerusalem

"Always a step ahead of us... Well, wherever we are, we better get answerssoon. We haven't got the time for this." Parker said, sitting down andleaning back so she could gather her thoughts.

On that same planet, not to far away actually, there was a young woman withlong silver hair and eyes to match with small flecks of blue wearing an
    evening gownand playing piano in a restaurant. For someone appearing so young, she hadincredible skill as her fingers danced along the keys, playing a peaceful,almost romantic song. Perhaps it was a request for a couple celebrating theiranniversary.
    Animus
    Animus

Gaia
    Eiko looks confused. "Didn't you walk here?"

Feudal Japan
    "Most certainly not," Miroku takes Sam's arm & grins, "Wherewould you like to go?"

The Nomad
    David finds the infirmary & inspects his arm in more detail. He learns thathis left arm isn't broken, merely dislocated. Iguess I won't be needing anything in here after all. He puts hisclosed pocket knife into his mouth & bites down as he relocates hisshoulder.
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad
    South Africa

“This plane is safe too, until we arrive there. But, hidden? I don’t see how itcould be. Are they using a giant stealth camouflage?” asked Otacon. He lookedsorry for the kids as well, but he couldn’t do anything.

“The friend’s name is Snake.” Snake said. Yes, he was tired to hear himselfbeing referred to as “the friend”.

Gaia
    Summoner Village

“Yes, we followed one of those… creatures. He saw us appearing and was scarred,and we have no clue who did it.”

Fifth Jerusalem
    City’s outskirt

Sydney smiles despite the situation and wait. A soldier returns with a lawyer,as promised. He wears a suit, he has a law book with him, and he is looking atthem when he arrives… And he is Jarod.

“Your clients are here.” aid the guard before leaving

“Hello.” Jarod said with an amused smile and made a hand gesture “I am your newlawyer.”

-----------------

A man was sitting in the restaurant. The least we can say is that, he neededsome sleep as he didn’t find a bed for at least a week. He listened to the songwith nostalgia and looked around to see if there was anyone he knew, and therewas no one. The pianist had eyes similar to an old friend, but he probably justmade up ideas.
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:14 pm

The Nomad

"Magic, it's hidden by magic. And any mugg- normaldevises that enter the vicinity of Hogwarts or Hogsmeade stop working. It's oneof the wards the Founders placed on the school." Really, what did Vegacare. Telling muggles about it was a wizard law and she was a Vampicfirst and foremost. Besides, what was the worst they could threaten her with:snapping her wand? She could get a new one, easily, with help from otherVampics. Azkaban? She could break out, Vampic minds aren't exactly stable. TheDementors would overlook her.

"Well, nice to meet you then Snake. Is that your real name? I never heardof anyone being named after a reptile."

Sunny downloaded several files to a disk while Vega and Otacon spoke beforegetting off her computer and walking over to Otacon.

"Uncle H-Hal, I found something. Something f-for Snake, for h-hisaging!"

Feudal Japan

"Back to where we met you. And not to offend, but what's your view onpersonal space?" Sam said with a sigh. If anything happened, she neededher arm free so she could fire her gun.

Fifth Jerusalem

"Jarod! You sneaky, underhanded-!" Parker cut herself off, taking adeep breath to calm herself.

"What the hell are you playing at? Getting us arrested and now you're outlawyer??"

As Aiden finished the song on the piano and motioned for someone to take herplace, so she could get a break, she spotted Jin and noticed how tired helooked. Walking to the nearest waiter, she whispered something before walkingover to him.

"You look exhausted. Here," The waiter soon came over with coffee forhim and iced tea for her.

"My treat."
    Animus
    Animus

Gaia
    "He saw you walk into a clearing, then ran away?" Eiko glares at themoogle. "You coward."

"K-kupo! Kupo kupo." The moogle argues.

Eiko looks back at the Capain. "The moogle claims you teleported onto thefield."

Feudal Japan
    "Personal space?" Miroku raises an eyebrow as he begins to lead theway. "That's the first I've heard of such a phrase. Is it quite popular inyour country?"

The Nomad
    The boy takes the girl to a chair so she can sit down. They look at Sunnycuriously when she enters.

David searches the infirmary for something interesting to read.

Vartas
    The black substance absorbs into the boy's skin & can no longer be seen inthe water. Suddenly, the boy's eyes open. They are black orbs. There is nowhite at all.

"Excellent." Sellers types something into the computer's keyboard.
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad
    South Africa

“Magic?!” replied Otacon, truly shocked, after all he never really witnessedmagic… Or at least, what looked like magic was in fact nanomachines doing theirwork “How is that possible? It doesn’t exist!”

“She’s probably a buddy of Psycho Mantis. And, it’s a codename. Better than‘Vega’.” replied Snake after listening to her “Solid Snake. Or rather… OldSnake now.” he said and sighed. He was only 42, and he looked twice his realage. Snake looked Sunny walking to Otacon and his eyes widened.

“Hum? Sunny?” Otacon replied ,surprised. He was prettysure to not havementioned Snake’s aging problem in front of her “W-What did you find?”

-------------------

David can find a pile of Snake's... questionable books nearby.

Gaia
    Summoner Village

“Yes, a… force, made us appear here as I told you earlier. And now, we aresearching a way home, this is why we came here to ask for help.”

Fifth Jerusalem
    City’s outskirt

“Now Miss Parker, this is no way of speaking to the man who has the power tofree you.” he replied “Being sentenced for terrorism, here, means to bereconditioned. Brainwashing of sort. But do not worry, I am here to help you.”he said with a larger smile.

“I believe a personality reconditioning wouldn’t hurt you though.” he added

------------------------

“Thanks.” he replied with a smile “I’ve simply been walking for a long time…”he took a sip of the Coffee

“Oh, my name is Jin Uzuki. You’re a very good pianist.”
    Animus
    Animus

The Nomad

"It does exist though but we're supposed to keepfrom using it or talkin' about it around non-magic folk. How did you think Igot to those kids and that guy before that mob got to them and smashed theirskulls in, eh?" Vega questioned.

"I'm a witch, not as talented as others mind you but still pretty damngood."

"When R-Raiden rescued m-me, I had complete access t-to all the Patriotssystems. All I h-had to do was find where I was h-held and hack into theirsystems. Once there, I f-found information about Snake so I downloaded ita-all." Sunny said.

Feudal Japan

"Yeah, incredibly popular. In fact, there's no one that hasn't heard ofit." Sam said, humoring him as they made their way back to the Stargate.

Fifth Jerusalem

"Very funny, Jarod. Just get us out of here." Parker said, crossingher arms impatiently. She made a mental note to drag Jarod back to theCentre later, once this was done.

"Thanks." Aiden smiled.

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Uzuki. My name is Aiden. So, where youheaded?"
    Animus
    Animus

Post  Animus Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Gaia
    They just got here & they already want toleave? Eiko looks sad. "I'm sorry. I don't have that kind ofmagic. I-I can't help you." She begins to collect the empty bowls &spoons.

Feudal Japan

"That's really unfortunate." Miroku admits as he glances at O'Neil& the other guy. No wonder why those two arealone.

The Nomad
    David finds a book on nanomachines, then sits down & begins to read.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content